ISSA Eastern USA Championships
Dates: September 8-10, 2017
Book Hotel Event Registration ISSA Website
Location: Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex & Northside Park in Ocean City, MD
- Henry S. Parker Athletic Complex; 711 Naylor Mill Rd., Salisbury, MD 21801
- Northside Park; 200 125th St., Ocean City, MD 21842
- Call the Wicomico County Housing Service Coordinator at 1-800-332-8687 (TOUR) or 410-548-4914.
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 40 – 50 teams will be attending.
- Admission to all venues is FREE.
- No charge for parking, adequate parking is available at the parks.
- Team managers should check in with tournament staff 1 hour before your first game on Friday.
- Friday evening in Salisbury, MD
- During preliminary play at the ball park, senior men’s teams check-in together.
- Player photo ID’s (driver’s license) are needed.
- The tournament staff will place the teams in brackets and prepare the preliminary schedule which will be posted on the website approximately three
days prior to the tournament. The preliminary game record will be used to seed your team into the double elimination finals. The exact format
will depend on the number of teams in each division.
- On Friday, September 8, the games will begin at 9 a.m. Most divisions will end on Sunday afternoon and the awards ceremony will immediately follow
the final game.
RB Thomas Jr.
- Address: 9114 I-Beam Ln., Manassas, VA 20110
- Phone: 703-368-1188
- Cell: 571-436-9704
- Email: email@example.com
- Complete online entry form now and mail entry fee to the ISSA Office by August 8. (Exceptions only for the benefit of the tournament.)
- The ISSA roster form (with player names and addresses) should be submitted with entry fee payment. Final roster must be turned in at the managers
meeting or the team check-in with original player signatures. Players arriving late can sign at the check-in or prior to their first game.
Divisions of Play:
- Teams will be placed in skill level divisions based on their ISSA rating and verified by the tournament staff.
- The entry fee for all classification is $450.00.
- T-shirts will be for sale at each location.
- Division winners receive a berth in the 2018 WTOC in Tampa, FL.
Last Updated: 21-Jul-2017 02:30 PM
June 16-18, 2017
July 12-16, July 18-23, July 24-29, 2017
September 8-10, 2017
March - September
October 21-22 & 28-29, 2017
What People Are Saying
We appreciate the special moments you gave our Valley Forge Patriots 14U Black team - our girls will never forget it. Job very well down and the experience made our team want to come back for 16U B next year.
Beth Souder, Valley Forge Patriots Black 14U, USSSA World Series