MAWA South Regionals
Dates: April 2018
Book Hotel Event Registration More Information
Location: Wicomico Youth & Civic Center
2017 Tournament Schedule:
- Friday, April 7, Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Midway Room
- 6-9 p.m.: Mandatory weigh-ins for all Bantam, Midget, Junior and Intermediate divisions. Optional weigh-ins for Advanced, Elite and Open.
- Saturday, April 8, Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Normandy Arena
- 8 a.m.: Wrestling begins for Bantam, Midget, Junior & Intermediate divisions.
- 1-4 p.m.: Mandatory weigh-ins for remaining Advanced and Elite divisions. Open division weigh-ins are optional.
- Sunday, April 9, Wicomico Youth & Civic Center Normandy Arena
- 7-7:30 a.m.: Final weigh-ins for Open division.
- 8 a.m.: Wrestling begins for Advanced, Elite and Open divisions.
Participants must qualify in one of the 10 district tournaments prior to registering for the MAWA South Regionals. If you advance they will register you
for Regionals right on site. Click here for information on District Tournaments.
- Admission Fee: $10 per day for adults, $7 per day for students
- Floor Passes (intended for coaches): Available at Box Office for a price of $17 per day. PLEASE NOTE: You will NOT be allowed on the floor without
a floor pass! Two persons will be allowed on the floor with an athlete when competing.
- Concessions: Wicomico Youth & Civic Center concessions stands will be open for the entire event.
Advancement to Eastern Nationals: The top four finishers in the Southern Regional Tournament will advance to the Middle Atlantic Eastern National Championships
to be held on May 5 – 7, 2017 at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center in Salisbury, MD. Information will be distributed as you qualify. $15.00 entry
fee will be collected at the Regional Tournament.
Last Updated: 26-May-2017 04:03 PM
June 16-18, 2017
July 12-16, July 18-23, July 24-29, 2017
March - September
What People Are Saying
We appreciate the special moments you gave our Valley Forge Patriots 14U Black team - our girls will never forget it. Job very well down and the experience made our team want to come back for 16U B next year.
Beth Souder, Valley Forge Patriots Black 14U, USSSA World Series