2014 USSSA Fastpitch Eastern World Series
We congratulate you on your season so far and look forward to having you join us as USSSA fastpitch softball comes to Wicomico County for yet another great event. Below you will find important information that should help guide you while preparing for your trip to the USSSA World Series in Salisbury/Ocean City, Maryland.
Look Who's Coming in 2014: View list (Updated 4/17/14)
2014 Tournament Dates
- Week 1: July 16-20 - 10U Open, 10C, 12U Open, 12C
- Week 2: July 22-27 - 14U A, B, & C
- Week 3: July 28-Aug 2 - 16U Open, 16C, 18U Open, 18C
To participate in the tournament
(Deadline is July 1 for Weeks 1 & 2, July 7 for Week 3)
Your team will need to:
- Complete the online entry through USSSA.com and submit payment
- Submit Team Gate Fee Form $800 (or $750 if postmarked prior to April 30th)
- Book hotel accommodations (New – Stay to Save Rebate of $250!)
- Enter team roster online at USSSA.com
- Don't forget – you must also print this roster and obtain all player and parent signatures. You must bring a copy of the signed roster to the Manager's Check-In.
- Obtain proof of insurance and bring a copy to the Manager's Check-In
- Tournament Program and Good Luck Ads
- Make sure your team's roster and photo are listed in the Tournament Program (free) and share Good Luck Ad options with your team.
- Download Roster and Photo Submission Form
Download Info Packet